Fill in the boxes below and hit the button.
Subject to Terms & Conditions
LABORATORY QUALITY MANUAL
A comprehensive Laboratory Quality Manual compliant with the CLAS standard (Campden Laboratory Accreditation Scheme) provided in Microsoft Word format.
Campden laboratory accreditation scheme addresses principles of international laboratory quality standard ISO 17025, sets standards for good laboratory practice and complies with BRC global standard - Food. For more information go to http://www.campden.co.uk/services/labaccred.htm
The laboratory quality manual consists of 26 pages covering all the clauses of the CLAS standard, and includes a quality policy.
- 1. Quality System
- 2. Organisation and Management
- 3. Personnel
- 4. Laboratory Accommodation and Environment
- 5. Personnel Hygiene
- 6. Confirmation of Work and Client Requirements
- 7. Handling Test Items
- 8. Test Methods
- 9. Bench Practices
- 10. Assuring Quality of Results
- 11. Equipment, Calibration and Measurement Traceability
- 12. Calibration Standards / Reference Materials
- 13. Reporting Test Results
- 14. Records
- 15. Purchase of Outside Services, Supplies and Laboratory Consumables
- 16. Non-Conforming Work
- 17. Monitoring for Improvements
- 18. Internal Audits
- 19. Management Review
- 20. Complaints
- 21. Subcontracting
See an example: laboratory quality policy sample
Also included in this package:
An annual complaint trend analysis tool.
A sample microbiological procedure - LABMP 001 Enumeration of Total Viable Count.
A comprehensive 12 page laboratory audit checklist - LABR 001 Laboratory Audit Form.
Sample laboratory records - LABR 002 Laboratory Training Form and LABR 003 Laboratory Autoclave Record.
A set of example sample plans:
- LABR 004 Microbiological Sample Plan
- LABR 005 QA Sample Plan
- LABR 006 Filler Sample Plan
- LABR 007 Factory Sample Plan
Free online support via e-mail.
Please contact us if you require more information on this manual.
Available For Immediate Download!